Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The route so far - update

Here are some more tracks which I've had time to download from the GPS.

First of all, the tracks around Turkey.  Each colour represents a different day  (2,400 miles in total)
Tracks around Chios on Monday (just 116 miles)

The trip up to Evia and back yesterday (208 miles)


And now the route as a whole - a whopping 4,956 miles, or nearly 8,000km!
My rear tyre is getting a bit bald and I've found someone who can fit a Metzeler Tourance EXP for me in Athens next week, but I prefer the original Tourance as I can get 10k, rather than 6k miles from it.  Apparently they don't import them over here, so I may just wait until I get back to London, at which point my wonderful GSA will get lots of TLC.  What a star he's been so far!