Total distance ridden: 6,356 miles or 10,170 kms. This is according to the satnav and doesn't account for the rides I did in Kythnos over 4 days when I didn't use it, or a few other small journeys, so the real total is, I think, between 100 and 200 miles more. Let's say 6,500 miles or 10,400 kms then.
Total riding time, back to back, is 9 days, 3 hours and 30 minutes.
Number of nights away from home: 32
Nights in a tent: 16
Nights in a rented room: 5
Nights in a house: 4
Nights on deck of ferry: 3
Nights in a log cabin: 2
Nights in a hotel: 2
Total ascent/descent is 290,000 feet or 88,392 meters.
Number of border crossings: 14
In this order: France, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece, Italy, France, UK.
Words of Turkish learnt: 1 (Tent = çadır)
And most importantly...
Days until next summer holiday begins: 329!
Finally, here's a map of the complete route
