I'm not having much luck with choice of campsites. Last night my neighbours talked until 2am, and in Norwegian, so it sounded as though the conversation was being held under water. In fact I'd have been very happy to hold their heads under water. And tonight, back in Denmark on the outskirts of Aalborg, the sounds of an outdoor rock concert are wafting across on the wind. Danish rock, presumably.
It was just 2 days in Norway, then - a taster. I'd like to return and see it properly, and especially to go up to the very north above the arctic circle. What I saw in the south west corner was a mixture of Scotland, Ireland and the Picos in northern Spain, but on a much larger scale. The early part of this morning's ride, towards Stavanger, included a short ferry crossing and I surely could have been in the Hebrides, apart from the good weather. The coast road from Stavanger to Kriatiansand gradually decreases in interest but I was sorry to leave, taking the ferry back to Denmark this evening.
There's no plan for tomorrow yet but it looks as though Sweden will have to wait for another trip.



I sympathise with your camping woes. I hope you'll not have to resort to drowning anyone tonight!
ReplyDelete